2008年10月1日水曜日

Out of Uniform Jackets?


I have a problem with the school not allowing jackets that are not Maeser. What is so bad about wearing out of uniform jackets, uh? I don't see it as a distraction at all. And i personally hate the "Maeser Jackets" because they look real ghetto. And students shouldn't have to buy a new jacket if they already have on at home. I am sure that many of the students here at Maeser would agree with me and i think that the school should allow all kinds of jackets as long as the student is wearing their uniform underneath. Ya?

2 件のコメント:

Justin See さんのコメント...

What is the point of wearing a jacket if it covers the uniform? What I think is that the school should make a hoody or a zip up jacket that has the logo on the front, so you can wear a jacket and stay warm during the winter.

P.S. I found your physical song very disturbing.

RunawayVoices92 (Runa) さんのコメント...

the point of a jacket is to keep you warm especially in the winter and some families can not afford getting a maeser jacket and would prefer using one already owned.i agree with you jordan