2008年10月27日月曜日

How is Socratic Seminar relevant to your future life???

When i grow up, i would like to be either a doctor or a National Forest Ranger.
I would like to be a doctor because of the good pay and also because I am very interested in the medical field. The reason
 why I want to become a National Forest Ranger is because I love the outdoors, and I love nature. I would like to work outside and tour people and things like that. 

Socratic helps with both of my interests. In socratic, you need to take good notes and learn to ask good questions, you need these characteristics in the medical field. With being a National Forest Ranger you need to be able to give information about the forest that you work in and of the dangers and things like that. 

In all, i think that Socratic Seminar help you in your life ahead. It helps you think of concepts and it helps you discuss with other people what their thoughts on these subjects are. YOUR COMMENTS?????

0 件のコメント: