2008年9月23日火曜日

Bringing Text books Home


Everyday  I bring home a ton load of text books from school. The books are so heavy that i might have to buy a new backpack because the books just might break it. I dont understand why teachers would want students to carry text books everywhere everyday. I think that the teachers at Maeser should have the students leave their books at the class room, and if there is homework from the text books, let them do that during class. I'm sure that doing this would help many of us students not losing our books to because it would be at class everyday.

1 件のコメント:

J- dawg さんのコメント...

In my opinion, those textbooks shouldn't be expensive hardcover books. They come up with a new edition in a few years anyway; they should be smaller soft cover books with smaller letters! Students, stand up and write letters to the publishers!